Those who want to make a career in the aviation industry should have a part 135 training certificate. The training is expensive but the returns that a candidate gets make it all worth it. Understanding the importance of part 135 training course is crucial in the Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs). Most of the charter operators under Part 135 in FAR cover different fractional facts.
Any certificate holding entity under Part 135 can conduct operations for compensation or simple hire. It is much more restrictive as compared to FAR Part 91. A certificate holder is responsible for controlling operation by showing operational control over the aircraft as well as crew.
Important aspects of FAR Part 135
- Staffing and training: To ensure the safety of the passengers in aircraft, there are several specifications outlined in this part of aviation rules. After getting trained with a part 135 training course, a pilot requires a minimum flight experience. Additionally, while carrying passengers an autopilot is necessary for the second-in-command role. The pilot should be examined regularly to pass every aspect like weight, balance, traffic control procedures etc.
- IFR and VFR: In the FAR Part 135, a special feature has been mentioned which is whether the pilot is obeying the instrument flight rules and VFR rules. The instrument flight rules should be obeyed when a pilot is operating the aircraft while the visual flight rules are made so that a pilot can use high sight to operate the aircraft.
- Manual and Recordkeeping:There are certain important things that are included in Part 135. For instance, accident notifications, reporting needs, and other important factors. The certificate holders should keep the record to a specific level like medical certificates, operating certificates, and other records of every pilot.
- Safety procedures: In the aviation industry safety is the most important feature. FAR Part 135 details the passenger information for the safety of the passengers. It includes the rules on smoking, supply of alcoholic beverages and much more. There are several other facts that are included like rules on who is eligible to occupy a pilot’s seat and the variations depending on the IFR and VFR.
- Aircraft requirements: Another important element of FAR Part 135 is the aircraft requirements which include the checking of the aircraft. The main purpose is to make sure the aircraft is in an airworthy condition and can meet the requirements related to the identification and equipment.
For every pilot the part 135 training course is very important. The National Air Transportation Association is a good choice to get training from. A certificate in the particular area can permit a pilot to deliver beyond the line. Aviators always have a reputation for being extremely extraordinary with their skills with proper resource management skills. The training course is intended to help the operators to fly passengers and simplify the process and the regulations in 14 CFR 119. This special part of training created by the FAA can match the needs and risk levels required in different operations.